MOCA - Maintenance of Certification for Anesthesiologists
Course Dates & Registration
We will be offering the course on the following dates in 2018. Click below to enter payment as part of registration:
Finish registration process:
- Enter your information that will be sent to the ASA here.
There is no onsite registration for this course.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate principles of good communication skills, teamwork and leadership during a critical perioperative event.
- Practice expert management of hemodynamic and respiratory instability in a critically ill patient.'
- Demonstrate expert skills in preparation of different types of anesthesia machines for patients with different pulmonary and systemic pathological states.
- Manage operating room environment and patients in a manner, which prevents possibility of OR fires.
- Describe management of ethically challenging clinical scenarios.
American Medical Association (AMA) Credit Designation Statement
The American Society of Anesthesiology Simulation Education Network (SEN) designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The registration fee is $1,800 and includes course materials, coffee, bagels, and lunch.
Space is limited for this highly interactive, hands-on course. You are encouraged to register early. Once the course is filled to capacity, you may call our office at 612-624-7467 to be placed on the waiting list.
If less than 4 participants are registered 30 days prior to the course date, the course will be rescheduled to the next listed date.
Lodging & Directions
Lodging & Directions
Lodging near the U of M
- The Graduate Minneapolis Hotel (located on campus)
- Days Hotel
- Double Tree by Hilton
- Hampton Inn and Suites
Directions to SimPORTAL
SimPORTAL is located on the 5th floor of the Mayo Memorial building, directions can be downloaded here.
If you take a taxi or Uber, the drop off address to give is 516 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455.