MOCA - Maintenance of Certification for Anesthesiologists
Course Dates & Registration
We will be offering the course on the following dates in 2018. Click below to enter payment as part of registration:
2019 dates coming soon!
Finish registration process:
- Enter your information that will be sent to the ASA here.
If less than 4 participants are registered 30 days prior to the course date, the course will be rescheduled to the next listed date.
There is no onsite registration for this course.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate principles of good communication skills, teamwork and leadership during a critical perioperative event.
- Practice expert management of hemodynamic and respiratory instability in a critically ill patient.'
- Demonstrate expert skills in preparation of different types of anesthesia machines for patients with different pulmonary and systemic pathological states.
- Manage operating room environment and patients in a manner, which prevents possibility of OR fires.
- Describe management of ethically challenging clinical scenarios.
American Medical Association (AMA) Credit Designation Statement
The American Society of Anesthesiology Simulation Education Network (SEN) designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The registration fee is $1,800 and includes course materials, coffee, bagels, and lunch.
Space is limited for this highly interactive, hands-on course. You are encouraged to register early. Once the course is filled to capacity, you may call our office at 612-624-7467 to be placed on the waiting list.
Lodging & Directions
Lodging & Directions
Lodging near the U of M
- The Graduate Minneapolis Hotel (located on campus)
- Days Hotel
- Double Tree by Hilton
- Hampton Inn and Suites
Directions to SimPORTAL
SimPORTAL is located on the 5th floor of the Mayo Memorial building, directions can be downloaded here.
If you take a taxi or Uber, the drop off address to give is 516 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455.