Mojca Remskar Konia, MD, PhD, MACM
Residency Program Director
Vice Chair of Education
Department of Anesthesiology
Curriculum Assessment Specialist
Amy O'Neil, MD, MPH
Surgical Simulation Fellow
Zia Rasool, MD
The Advisory Board is a multidisciplinary group driven by an interest in simulation and curriculum development. It is comprised of deans, clinical chairs, senior hospital administration, a senior external industry advisor, the SimPORTAL Director and directors of the key collaborating centers that comprise the program.
- Make broad strategic direction for SimPORTAL.
- Provide financial oversight and approval of funding mechanisms.
- Provide oversight of development and external relation endeavors.
- Provide strategic programmatic direction.
- Approve key SimPORTAL personnel (Directors) and committees.
- Provide leadership to SimPORTAL to help gain a regional, national and international reputation.
Mark Rosenberg – Chair
Mojca Konia– Co-Chair
David Rothenberger - Surgery
Bevan Yeuh - Otolaryngology
Stephen Haines - Neurosurgery
Badri Konety - Urology
Debra Powell – Dean Emeritus
Denis Clohisy - Orthopedics
Wes Miller – Internal Medicine
Joseph Clinton – Emergency Medicine
Linda Carson – Obstetrics and Gynecology
Joseph Neglia - Pediatrics
Michael Wall - Anesthesiology
Kathy Watson – UME
John Andrews - GME
Mia Mullens - CME
Peter Mitsch - CFO
Carolyn Wilson - Fairview
Bobbi Daniels - UMP
Connie Delaney - Nursing
The Clinical Directors represent leaders from various departments that have a primary focus on a simulation specialty. The primary role of the Clinical Directors is to:
- Participate in the CAC meeting(s)
- Review new grant proposals for programs requesting SimPORTAL support
- Work with triad to review new grant proposals within respective domains (curriculum/assessment, clinical faculty, operations)
- Assist faculty with design and enhancements to curricula
- Ensure integrity and integration across the courses, when applicable
- Reports to SimPORTAL Director
Mojca Konia - Chair
Dan Schnobrich - Internal Medicine
Andrew Olson - Internal Medicine
James Harmon - Surgery
Mojca Konia- Anesthesiology
Danielle Hart - Emergency Medicine
Amy O’Neil- Emergency Medicine
Kari Roberts - Neonatology/Pediatrics
Melissa Brunsvold - Surgery